Frequently Asked Questions
Because the products are relatively heavy and fragile, all shipments are insured. So nice!
When do I receive my order?
I will do my best to ship your order as soon as possible, but no later than within 72 hours. I am not always able to achieve this. If, for whatever reason, I cannot meet this delivery time, I will of course inform you as soon as possible. The product page contains an indication of the delivery time.
When your package has been shipped, you will receive an email with track & trace.
Click here to track your package.
Which carrier do you ship via?
Packages are sent via DPD, PostNL or DHL. If you live within 10 kilometers of Frylics, your package will be delivered free of charge.
What are the shipping costs?
Everything is shipped insured.
Netherlands €6.95 EUR
Belgium €11.95 EUR
Denmark €18.95 EUR
Germany €12.95 EUR
Austria €18.95 EUR
Estonia €21.95 EUR
Finland €25.95 EUR
France €17.95 EUR
Italy €21.95 EUR
Luxembourg €13.95 EUR
Poland €19.95 EUR
Portugal €21.95 EUR
Spain €21.95 EUR
I have provided an incorrect delivery address!
Accidentally provided the wrong delivery address? Please contact us as soon as possible. I will try to change the address for you.
It may happen that you want to return an order. Perhaps because you do not like the product or perhaps there is another reason. Whatever the reason, you have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving any reason.
Can I return my product(s)?
Of course! You may announce within 14 days that you wish to return the entire order or part of it.
After cancellation you have another 14 days to return your product. You will then be credited with the full order amount including shipping costs, provided the entire order is returned.
The costs for returning from your home to the online store are at your own expense.
How do I return my product(s)?
If you follow the steps below, I can process your return as quickly as possible.
Indicate within 14 days of receipt that you want to return a product via the 3 options below. Please state the order number of your order, which products it concerns and, if applicable, indicate the reason for the return.
1. If you have a customer account, enter the return in your own customer portal;
2. Complete the returns form and send it with your package. Letting you know that a package is arriving is appreciated.
[click here for the return form]
3. By contacting us at: email@example.com.
1. Return the item within 14 days of notification with your name and order number.
2. You will receive a confirmation of receipt as soon as I have received your return shipment. The products are checked and assessed for any defects and completeness.
3. If the check is correct, the cancellation will become final and the purchase amount will be refunded within five working days via the payment method used.
Please note: If the product or packaging is damaged or damaged more than is necessary to try the product, this depreciation of the product can be passed on. So handle the product with care and ensure that it is properly packaged when returned.
Can I pay afterwards?
No. As a company, I am not in favor of offering the option to pay afterwards. This is because of the possible risks it entails for my customers.
Since the webshop is partly aimed at a younger target group, I do not think it is responsible to offer this payment method and I want to protect you as consumers against possible financial problems in the future. I hope for your understanding.
What payment methods are there
- Apple Pay;
- Google Pay;
- Bancontact (for customers in Belgium);
- Sofort (for customers in Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands);
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Union Pay.